Integrated Working E-Learning Course
Our Integrated Working E-Learning Course aims to help practitioners understand the significant benefits of working together effectively in order to meet the needs of children and young people.Ask us about our Integrated Working e-learning course
Integrated Working E-Learning Aims
In order to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, all agencies working with children and their families must be able to deliver the right help at the right time.
Anyone coming into contact with children has a role to play in:
- Identifying concerns early
- Sharing information
- Taking prompt and informed action
This requires well established and well co-ordinated Integrated Working practices.
Integrated Working focuses on early intervention and prevention rather than just dealing with the consequences of difficulties in children’s lives. It is key to the improvement of their outcomes and fully supports The Children Act (2004) national vision for children and young people.
Integrated Working E-Learning Objectives
Integrated Working E-Learning is designed to help staff from different agencies work together to support vulnerable children. There are six key elements to Integrated Working:
- Early Intervention: identifying and addressing needs at the earliest possible time and before a crisis.
- Assessment: having a standard approach to assessment, normally the Common Assessment Framework (CAF).
- Recording: ensuring information is kept in one place and is accessible to all who need it (with the consent of the child or parents).
- Information Sharing: sharing information between practitioners from all relevant agencies.
- The Team Around the Child (TAC): practitioners from relevant agencies making joint decisions about a child’s or families needs and how to meet these.
- The Lead Professional: the practitioner who acts as the point of contact for children and their families and who co-ordinates and monitors the action plan.
Integrated Working E-Learning Course Content
Integrated Working e-learning course includes:
- The background to Integrated Working
- Principles and Benefits
- Front Line Services
- Common Assessment
- Team Around the Child
- Lead Professional
- Assessment of Need
- Playing Our Part
- Impact of Changes
- Case Studies
- Final Quiz
- Further Information
Access this course immediately for:
Children's Services E-Learning
- Better Health, Better Lives
- Carers Awareness
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Common Assessment Framework
- Common Core Skills and Knowledge
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Early Help Assessment
- Food Safety, Infection Control, Nutrition and Hydration
- Hidden Harm
- Information Sharing
- Integrated Working
- Lead Professional
- Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Children in Education
- Safeguarding Leadership
- Understanding Autism
- Working with Children with Disabilities
- Working with Parents
Change the site's text size: